Register for 2023-2024
Application and Registration Process
- Send an email to the Headmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Headmaster will contact you to schedule a meeting.
- Meet with the Headmaster and visit the school.
- Both parents are required to attend this meeting unless special arrangements are made. This is the time that Saint Macrina’s Academy and the family can meet to ensure we can address the needs of the potential student(s). The cohesiveness between the school and the family is vital as we form a partnership in the education of your child(ren).
3. Submit a Completed Application
- This should include the following:
- Family/Student Application Form
- A Nonrefundable Application Fee (applied to tuition if accepted)
- Grades 1-7 Teacher Reference Form (For New Students)
4) Families will be notified promptly after their application is submitted. We will reach out to you to set up a time for placement testing for the school.
*As long as there is space, we accept applications through the first day of school (Sept. 5th).
Saint Macrina Orthodox Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.